Hazelnut Chocolate Energy Balls
- 1 cup JUMIA meal replacement hazelnut chocolate powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the JUMIA meal replacement hazelnut chocolate powder, rolled oats, chopped hazelnuts, mini chocolate chips, and salt.
2. Add the almond butter, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
3. If the mixture seems too crumbly, add a little more almond butter or honey to bind it together.
4. Once the mixture is well combined, use your hands to form small bite-sized balls. Roll each ball between your palms until smooth.
5. Place the energy balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the energy balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
7. Once chilled, transfer the energy balls to an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
8. Enjoy these Hazelnut Chocolate Energy Balls as a quick and nutritious snack whenever you need an energy boost!
Note: Feel free to experiment with other add-ins such as shredded coconut, dried fruits, or different types of nuts. Adjust the sweetness by adding more honey or maple syrup if desired.